This website hosts short articles/opinion pieces by RC44 members dealing with issues related to labour movements, understood in a broad sense. The focus is on their role both in industrial relations and in the political arena.
- RC44 – Short Article No.3/2014
- RC44 – Short Article No.2/2014
- RC44 – Short Article No.1/2014
- RC44 – Short Article No.4/2013
Andreas Bieler – Confronting Neo-liberal Capitalism: SIGTUR’s tenth Congress in Perth/Australia, 2 to 6 December 2013.
- RC44 – Short Article No.3/2013
Sabina Stan – Why socialism can be nothing else than ‘real’; Lessons from ‘really existing socialism’.
- RC44 – Short Article No.2/2013
Rob Lambert – SIGTUR – A movement of democratic unions of the Global South.
- RC44 – Short Article No.1/2013
Andy Piascik – BREAD AND ROSES, 100 HUNDRED YEARS ON .
- RC44 – Short Article No.7/2012
Mark Bergfeld – Crisis and resistance in Portugal.
- RC44 – Short Article No.6/2012
Vishwas Satgar – The Marikana Massacre and the South African State’s Low Intensity War Against the People.
- RC44 – Short Article No.5/2012
Chun-Yi Lee – Can Chinese Workers Eat Apple?
- RC44 – Short Article No.4/2012
Peter Waterman – The Second Coming of the World Federation of Trade Unions: Slouching Towards Bethlehem?
- RC44 – Short Article No.3/2012
Richard Hyman – Worlds of Labour, Worlds of Sociology: The geometry and geography of RC44.
- RC44 – Short Article No.2/2012
Andreas Bieler – Trade unions, free trade and the problem of transnational solidarity.
- RC44 – Short Article No.1/2012
Asbjørn Wahl – Progressive alliances against austerity policies.
- RC44 – Short Article No.4/2011
Dan Clawson – It’s an Academic Question: Why Progressive Intellectuals Should Not Stay Out of Internal Union Battles.
- RC44 – Short Article No.3/2011
Sian Byrne, Warren McGregor and Lucien van der Walt – Why May Day Matters: History with anarchist roots.
- RC44 – Short Article No.2/2011
Rachel Sherman – Domestic Workers Bill of Rights.
- RC44 – Short Article No.1/2011
Aziz Choudry – Resisting bilateral free trade and investment agreements.
Jan Willem Goudriaan – Resisting austerity in Greece: The Thessaloniki water referendum.
Stephen Hurt – Trade Union Solidarity and Free Trade.